2022 is almost over, and the anxiety and panic of having another year of unproductivity has set in. It is relatable!
Accomplishing the goals you have set for yourself can be difficult, especially when you don’t have the resources available.
How about I show you how you can accomplish your goals before the given time, while still maximizing resources?
Don’t hold my words for it. See what others are saying.
My Story and Experience!
I had just started a new job and was quite excited. I had just left work and was on my way to the bus stop when I received a call from the recruitment agency and I still remember her words. “Rahina don’t go to work tomorrow; they don’t need your services anymore.” It happens to be that the qualities they were looking for were organizational skills.
I was left shattered and miserable after hearing the last statement because right before my eyes I saw my dreams and visions collapse. I needed no soothsayer to tell me that this is what procrastination and lousiness brought my way.
What do I do now? I asked myself. with the hope that my pleas will be accepted when I get to the office, but all to no avail. I was left in tears.
I left and made up my mind to intentionally work on myself. I started reading books, taking classes on goal setting and accomplishment, and even went as far as having accountability partners.
It wasn’t the sweetest journey, but I confess that it was worth it. Today, I’m not only a goal-getter but a life coach who has helped thousands of people to get back on their feet and attain success. And this is what I’m out to help you achieve in this masterclass, using my story as a touchpoint.
This is not one of those goal-setting classes. In this class, I will be giving you my goal-setting and accomplishment blueprint, effective goal-setting workbooks, and my accountability to make sure you achieve whatever goal you have set or will set after the class.
What you stand to benefit from the class!
- It will help you identify your needs & how to push yourself to stop procrastinating.
- You will gain clarity in vision and purpose.
- How to increase productivity.
- How to maximize your time to achieve results in your business or workplace.
- Access to a workable template for the next 6 months.
- Accountabilty and how to stay consistent.
Hey Rahina, I don’t know if this class is for me.
If the above person is you, check out below if you stand a chance in the class.
Who is the class for?
- If you are hungry for success.
- If you are tired of setting goals and not hitting them.
- If you want to maximize the second half of 2022 effectively.
- If you have projects you need strong accountability on.
- If you want to build the habit of goal setting and accomplishment.
- If you want to shun procrastination.
- If you want to attract what you are worth and earn more income or money.
Who is the class not for?
- If you are lazy and don’t desire growth.
- If you are comfortable with where you are.
- If you like being inconsistent in your activities.
- If goal setting and accomplishment is unimportant to you.
- If you are not interested in being productive and relevant.
- If you don’t want to increase your income.
- If you want to keep playing around this remaining 2022.
What people are still saying about our classes.
Why should I listen to you, Rahina?
Rahina Idris is the founder of Ducis Integrated Consulting.
As the lead coach/trainer with almost a decade’s experience in the behavioral change industry, she’s been able to show her uniqueness by using real-life experiences to educate, inspire, and transform people.
She holds a BSc in Business Information Systems from the University of Salford, Manchester. A PGD
in Child Day Care from Stonebridge College, Cornwall.
She is also a certified and independent coach, trainer, and speaker of the John Maxwell Team and a certified Mental Health First Aider from SOBCA, Nigeria, amongst others.
In 2018, she graduated from the African Centre for Leadership and Strategy’s Leadership Program. A program where she served as the set’s Deputy Governor and was awarded Leadership Champion of the Year 2019, exactly one year after graduation.
Impacting people is a passion for Rahina and she’s changing lives in her space, including but not limited to the areas of leadership, self-esteem and confidence, mental health, entrepreneurial mindset, goal setting, self-development, work-life balance, and parenting.
I can’t miss this, how do I join?
This is a masterclass, where I will show you everything about productivity, goal accomplishment, and how you can make the remaining part of your 2022 count.
This is class is open to a limited number of people, and once we hit that number, we will close the portal.
To be part of this masterclass, click the join now button or pay in the sum of N3,250 to Access Diamond Bank, 0107378067, Ducis Integrated Consulting. Do not forget to send your proof of payment to 07037687002.
More to Benefit
- Understanding of principles of success for achieving long-term goals.
- Learn to get clear on what you want.
- Understanding of how to set goals that can win.
- Understanding how to stay consistent on goals by closing gaps that leads to procrastination.
- Access to tools that can help you improve and organise your goals in visual form.
This page will be taken off soon. Take your actions now!